VIGHT_LAB CO., LTD ("VIGHT") offers a ONE year limited warranty for most products sold through vightoptics.com.
ONE Year Limited Warranty
VIGHT warrants its products to be free from material defects or workmanship issues for a period of one years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is only valid for the original owner and does not extend to any third parties. To start a warranty claim, please contact us and send over the proof of purchase along with a photo of the potential warranty issue. Original proof of purchase is required. If you have a return or exchange issue, please see our return & exchange policy. Products that are excluded are indicated on their product page.
What Is Covered
To ensure the warranty of your product(s), please refer to the proper use and maintenance instructions that were included with your product at purchase or that are posted on vightoptics.com.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, so please contact us if you have any issues with your order. If your products have material defects or issues with workmanship we will take care of the problem. Please note, it is VIGHT's sole discretion to repair or replace product.
What Is Not Covered
The following misuse is not covered by the VIGHT warranty.
- Normal wear and tear, which includes scratches or marks on lenses.
- Damage caused by improper use or storage, or damage caused by intentional or unintentional abuse, neglect, or accident.
- Our warranty does not cover lost or stolen items.
- Any damage caused by solvents or chemicals, which may include sunscreen, hair spray, cologne, kitchen cleaners, alcohol, etc.
- All Products
- Degradation or de-lamination of fabric, thread, neoprene, foam, plastics, rubbers or materials or components due to exposure to chlorine, bromine, pool chemicals or other chemicals, UV, salt water, etc.
- Surface rips or abrasions caused by normal wear and tear
- Consequential or incidental damage (where applicable)
- Surface treatments
- Shipping charges on international orders
- Normal wear and tear
- Delaminated bonded garments caused by exposure to a washer/dryer or iron or other form of heat.
- Failures including but not limited to blown seams, blown elastic or ripped goggle straps or swim caps due to excessive or long-term usage
- Goggle wear & tear due to regular use
Limitations Of Liability
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state or country to country. In no event shall VIGHT or any of its third party suppliers be liable for consequential, incidental, special, indirect or direct damages unless this warranty agreement is inconsistent with the local law. If this warranty agreement is inconsistent with local law, the warranty shall be deemed modified to be consistent with the local law.
If you have any specific warranty questions please contact us.